Louis G. Hutt, Jr. CPA, Advisor and Attorney 877-640-6342




Tip: Consider donating appreciated securities (stocks) instead of writing a check!

When you donate appreciated securities (stocks) you have owed more than one year to a charity, you can deduct the value of the securities, based on their worth when you make the gift.

Remember: Listen to THE LOU HUTT SHOW on The Urban View SiriusXM Channel 126! Listen Live on Saturday at 9AM (EST). Call the show to ask a question – 866-801-TALK (8255).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *