Louis G. Hutt, Jr. CPA, Advisor and Attorney 877-640-6342




sample_1Tip: Know the whole story regarding vacation homes!

If your personal use of the vacation home for the year exceeds the greater of (a) 14 days or (b) 10% of the time you rent the home, your annual deduction for rental expenses is limited to the amount of your rental income.

The Hutt Company offers outstanding tax service NATIONWIDE for individuals and small businesses!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *