THE HUTT LAW FIRM
Legal and tax representation is provided to closely held companies and individuals through The Hutt Law Firm.
The Law Office serves as a complimentary resource for business and individual tax clients of The Hutt Company by offering legal representation essential to execute business plans, establish proper legal entity and draft appropriate agreements as well as representations in the controversies and other legal matters.
Specific services include:
- Legal Formation of Business Organizations – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Representation Before the Internal Revenue Service
- Business Planning Law for Small Business
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Representation in Contract Negotiations
- Business Acquisitions and Sales
- Shareholder and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Formation of 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Organizations
- Estate Planning and Will Preparation
- Review of Franchise and Other Business Opportunities
- Tax Advice and Planning
In addition to being an attorney, Louis G. Hutt, Jr., Esq. is also a certified public accountant. The blended skill set is ideal for meeting needs of entrepreneurs, business and regulatory organizations as well as individuals.
The law office is also managed by Mahoganey Hutt Butler, Esq. Mahoganey provides legal assistance and representation in areas of Estate Planning, Contracts and legal formation of business organizations.
The quality of client services provided through The Hutt Law Firm are defined by:
- Legal Advice From a Financial Perspective
- Personalized Legal Representation
- Business Advice and Guidance
- Tax Considerations Weighed Against Legal Alternatives
- Highly Responsive Professional Relationship
- Legal Assistance Tailored For Entrepreneurs
- Continuity In Legal Representation